Which blend of coffee would you like?
Here, have some coffee on me.
We went into the cafe for coffee and dessert.
I love the delightful odour of freshly roasted coffee beans.
How about a cup of coffee at a nearby cafe?
Do you like your coffee weak or strong?
There was a smell of coffee pervading the atmosphere.
The aroma of coffee always cheers me up.
Have another coffee on me.
Fresh coffee is superior to instant coffee.
I'll have a wee drop of cream in my coffee.
Be an angel and bring me a cup of coffee.
He used to have a cup of coffee preparatory to his work.
I'd like some coffee with a laced brandy.
Call room service and ask for some coffee.
I have coffee after dinner, as is my usual practice.
1. Flavored coffee is sold at gourmet food stores and coffee shops. 花式咖啡可在美食店和咖啡店買到。
2. The crowd in Robinson's Coffee-House was thinning, but only by degrees. 魯賓遜咖啡屋里的人正在變少，但也只是漸少而已。
3. I seem to fritter my time away at coffee mornings. 我似乎把時間全都浪費在咖啡早茶會上了。
4. Over coffee, she lit a cigarette, her eyes daring him to comment. 喝咖啡時，她點燃了一支煙，用挑釁的眼神看著他，諒他也不敢吭聲。
5. He offered the boys some coffee. They declined politely. 他問那些小伙子要不要來點咖啡，他們婉辭了。
6. They had their coffee and tea on the veranda. 他們在陽臺上喝咖啡和茶。
7. The beans are then ground and packaged for sale as ground coffee. 然后那些咖啡豆被磨碎，包裝好作為咖啡粉出售。
8. He got his coffee, came back and settled down to listen. 他喝了杯咖啡，回來后開始認真聽講。
9. Decaffeinated coffee still contains some stimulants and other nasties linked with cancer. 脫咖啡因的咖啡仍含一些刺激物和其他可能致癌的有害物質。
10. Dan smiled at him through a haze of smoke and steaming coffee. 丹透過煙霧和咖啡的熱氣朝他笑了笑。
11. After the coffee we bundled up and walked down to the river. 喝完咖啡，我們穿上厚厚的衣服，往河邊走去。
12. The effect on coffee prices has been disastrous for the producers. 對咖啡價格的影響對生產商而言是災難性的。
13. He wants three teaspoons of sugar in his coffee. 他要在咖啡里放3茶匙的糖。
14. The coffee-table is glass, to be as unobtrusive as possible. 那張咖啡桌是玻璃的，為的是盡量不惹眼。
15. I'll put on the kettle for tea. Or boil up some coffee. 我要燒壺水沏茶，或者煮些咖啡。
16. There's some sandwiches here and a flask of coffee. 這里有些三明治和一瓶咖啡。
17. There's nothing better than a good cup of hot coffee. 沒有比喝一大杯熱咖啡更愜意的事情了。
18. A five-course meal including coffee, service and VAT is £30. 包括咖啡、服務費及增值稅在內，一頓五道菜正餐的價格為30英鎊。
19. The lid, turned upside down, served as a coffee table. 那個蓋子被翻過來當作咖啡桌。
20. "What about a liqueur with your coffee?" suggested the waitress. “咖啡里加杯甜酒怎么樣?”女服務員建議。
21. Wayne has a large white coffee in front of him. 韋恩面前擺著一大杯加了牛奶的咖啡。
22. He cut down on coffee and cigarettes, and ate a balanced diet. 他喝咖啡和吸煙都比以前少了，飲食也均衡了。
23. Newman poured more black coffee and lit a cigarette. 紐曼又倒了些黑咖啡，接著點了支煙。
24. Many people dunk their foods in coffee, tea or milk. 很多人在咖啡、茶或牛奶里蘸東西吃。
25. With its unique heating element it makes perfect coffee. 其獨特的電熱元件使它能夠煮出非常美味的咖啡。
26. Here's your coffee, just the way you like it. 給你的咖啡，按你的口味沖的。
27. I invited him back to my flat for a coffee. 我邀請他回我的公寓喝杯咖啡。
28. He folded his paper neatly and sipped his coffee. 他把報紙整齊地疊起來，然后抿了口咖啡。
29. He asked if he could have a cup of coffee. 他問能否給他來杯咖啡。
30. The coffee industry was nationalised at the time of independence. 國家取得獨立時，咖啡行業被收歸國有。