[體]ready for play
1. The pollution-control team is at the scene and is due to start sucking up oil any time now. 污染控制小組就在現場，現在隨時準備開始吸油。
2. The Social Democrats say they are ready after all to begin talks on joining a coalition government. 社會民主黨人竟然說他們準備開始談判加入聯合政府了。
3. The band was scheduled to begin rehearsals for a concert tour. 這支樂隊準備開始為巡演排練。
4. The stalwart volunteers marched in this morning ready to go to work. 忠實的志愿者們今天上午已就位，隨時準備開始工作。
5. The two teams are in position, ready to face off. 兩個隊都已各就各位, 準備開始比賽.
6. Despite the President's cold, he had a look of relish for the new day'sbusiness. 總統患了感冒,盡管如此, 他還是興致勃勃,準備開始一天的工作.
7. We are about to embark on a great journey. 我們正準備開始一場非常棒的旅行.
8. The space shuttle Atlantis is ready for its big trip. 阿特蘭提斯航天飛機已經做好準備開始一次盛大的旅行.
9. We drove from house to house , knocking on doors, ready to begin ourmission. 我們驅車挨門逐戶拜訪, 一家一家地敲門, 準備開始我們的任務.
10. Now we are ready to parse the request into its constituent items. 現在我們可以準備開始編譯請求了.
11. Inside, kids settle and get ready for their own busy day. 孩子們在校內安頓下來,準備開始自己忙碌的一天.
12. I've got my overalls on, so I'm ready to start work. 我已經穿上了長罩衣, 準備開始工作了.
13. We're ging to begin the descent for Fuji Mountain. 我們準備開始向富士山下降了.
14. We are going to begin the descent for Honolulu. 我們準備開始向檀香山下降了.
15. Now we're ready to design. 現在我們準備開始設計.
16. And that's all our cubes ready to run. 我們所有的立方盒都準備開始運行了.
17. He told us to stand by for action. 他吩咐我們準備開始行動.
18. We will get ready to bully off. 我們將做好準備開始曲棍球比賽.
19. Now we're starting to plan the next phase. 現在,我們準備開始計劃下一步.
20. If you want to start jogging, prepare a pair of comfortable shoes and adetermined mind. 如果你準備開始慢跑了, 準備上一雙舒適的鞋,和一個堅持的決心吧.
21. If you already know how to record an audio file, you are ready to go. 如果你已經知道怎么錄歌, 你就可以準備開始了.
22. Amy arrived at the river just as Jo and Laurie were about to start skating. 艾美到了河邊時,喬和羅力正準備開始溜冰.
23. Fortunately I have apply for work cards. Now I will face to new challenges. 還好現在已經申請工卡, 準備開始新的挑戰.
24. The guide roused the sleepy campers and told them to prepare for a day ofhiking. 向導喚醒熟睡中的露營者,告訴他們準備開始一天的登山行程.
25. Once you are ready to start making games , though, you should considerchanging your target platform. 不過,一旦你準備開始制作游戲, 你就該考慮轉換你的目標平臺了.
26. They plan to use Yao 25 mpg to start, and see where that takes us. 火箭準備開始的時候給姚明25分鐘時間, 然后再慢慢看情況決定下一步怎么辦.
27. Fred rechecked his assault rifle, his extra magazines, and then tensedpreparing to run. 佛瑞德復查了他的突擊步槍, 他的備用彈夾, 然后緊張的準備開始奔跑.
28. But before you run out and begin informational interviewing, you to do yourhomework. 但是在你跑出家門準備開始你的職業訪談之前, 你需要做好你的功課.
29. The key to success is to be ready from the start. 成功的關鍵在于從一開始就要準備充分。
30. I'm aiming to get to work by nine sometime. 我準備9點左右開始工作。